Friday, 9 March 2012

Things I'm loving...

So this post is several months if not longer overdue eek! I had no idea one could be so busy.

I am joining in with the super talented Paisley Jade

Loving morning coffee in my starbucks cup.
Not very healthy with the marshmallows and chocolate on the top but hay :) 

Loving not so much the messes I have to clean up while Master T is sleeping... and this is just one portion of one room! Eek :) I love my boy

Loving surprise outings just coz and scrummy handmade wraps from my spesh
Love you sweetie


Loving that we have amazing views like this even at our 'worst' beaches



Loving having a little spare time to create gifts for people


These are educational 'number' mini bean bags all made from scraps of material

And that's me for now :)
Please leave me a comment!

10 comments:

  1. I love those bean bags. I saw them in blog world before and always thought they would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love your bean bags great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacksta-they are sooo cute! And so many options :) easy to sew too and just stuffed with good ole rice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh maybe that might get to me to learn to drink coffee, marshmellows!! Too cute. We don't have Star Bucks anymore (in my part of Australia). Greetings from your newest follower, welcome to blogging, you'll love it!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Posie! So glad you left me a comment. Boohoo to no starbucks! Nearest one to us is two hours away :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, love those bean bags too! what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the bean bags. Think I might make some for work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list Rach - you are such a creative girl! p.s. don't you just love the messes toddlers make?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. um no? haha :) yes it's unbelievable. Thanks ladies! Becky-would love to see your version of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg... I love the thought of putting marshmallows and chocolate on a coffee - I so stupidly thought this was only for hot chocolates!!! :)

    ReplyDelete